Quality control and diagnostics
- Independent check and verification of the quality of products.
- 3rd party testing of modules at the manufacturing unit.
- Monitoring production to ensure that all critical material, process and production controls are applied – and applied correctly.
- In process testing and BoM verification.
- Technical supervision during the installation process.
- Quality check of the modules after the installation process is completed, to ensure detection of damages at the time of installation.
- Plant performance evaluation and health checkup after commissioning.
- End to end health check up for plants in operation.
- Degradation rate of PV plants at Inverter, String, Module and Cell level using on-site I-V curve & EL Image analysis.
- Focus on performance improvement through technological intervention in the plant.
Technical due diligence
- Acquisition support through independent quality, performance and risk assessment of the asset.
- Assessments based on onsite testing on the plant components, and comparison with simulated results.
- Actionable recommendations to mitigate the risk and ensure maximum long term output from the plant.
Data driven maintenance